Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Reviews Around The Web

Fast-Trac Designs has received a few reviews that we are very thankful for and would like to share. We take pride in all of the work we do and strive to be at the top of the list for screen printing and vehicle wrap companies. Fast-Trac Designs is well known for our vivid custom wrap designs, quality customer service and quality large format printing and screen printing. Once again, Thank you to all of our customers for your loyal business.

 Fellers Wrap Supply Company featured AYS Garage Doors Vehicle Wrap
Thank you Travis for the review!  See on Facebook.
"Thank you for the wrap on my truck! I am so happy you suggested a full wrap instead of magnets or stickers. With my wrap on for less than a year now, I have gained so many more contacts than I ever imagined. Every time I go to the hardware store or gas station someone approaches me. I get compliments on the wrap, a question about garage doors, or a request for service - All of which tells me people are seeing it everywhere I go. I feel that the relationships I have made with new customers and contractors are priceless! These wraps are worth their weight in gold. Thanks guys!"




                                                                                                                         
    
Jared Sutter, Owner - Go Paddle AZ.  Review on Yelp
"I used Fast Trac Designs to develop a logo for our company and also to make our company uniforms and t-shirts w/ our logo design. I was amazed at how fast the work was completed. The logo exceeded my expectation. Mark (designer) sat down w/ me to make final changes to our logo design until we had it perfect. Our uniforms and t-shirts also came out perfect and again exceeded my expectations.
I definitely recommend this company to
anyone who is looking for a great company
that will go out of its way to make sure you

are 100% satisfied."





"I just want you and your staff to know what a great job
 you all did on our pool table! The whole experience
 from start to Finish was great! The end product far
exceeds my expectations! Thank you,
I would refer your company to my friends and family."
-Wendy





If you have received work from Fast-Trac Designs and would like to leave a review you may visit any of the following sites. We highly appreciate your feedback!
Google   Yahoo   Bing  Yelp

No comments:

Post a Comment